Accounting Graduate with a 4.0 Grade point average.
Staff Accountant for an accounting firm for two years.
Accountant for a jewelry company for two years.
Controller for a Landscape Contractor for 21 years.
I am looking to help some small businesses remotely. So I took the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification recently. In my last job we originally used PeachTree an then changed to QuickBooks Contractor and finally to QuickBooks Enterprise. I am an expert in all aspects of QuickBooks Enterprise. Below is a copy of my resume.
Husson University May 1995 B.S. Accounting GPA 4.0
Recipient of Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges
Hoover Landscape, Inc. April 1998 – Nov. 2019
• Managed all financial operations of the company including accounts payable/receivable, payroll, loans, payroll taxes, journal entries, bank reconciliations, tax forms (941, 940, and Sales Tax), cash flow and month-end closing activities.
• Reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to determine areas needing cost reduction, program improvement, and strategy development.
• Delegated specific tasks (i.e. payroll) to appropriate accounting staff and reviewed work to ensure quality.
• Collaborated with and advised management from other departments in making business decisions based on historical accounting information as well as forecasts.
• Developed and monitored budgets and financial statements for separate service lines/streams of income.
• Utilized job cost systems to ensure each job was profitable, which included setting appropriate labor rates and material mark-ups.
• Communicated effectively with vendors and customers to streamline payment process and develop positive and long-lasting working relationships.
• Administered the adaptation of cloud-based QuickBooks software.
Sixtar America, LLC November 1996 – April 1998
• Handled the daily operations of the jewelry business including accounts receivable, accounts payable, costing, and payroll.
• Managed over 1000+ product pricing for various jewelry items based on market fluctuations.
Mcleod, Ascanio & Company (CPA’s) July 1994 – July 1996
• Engaged in computerized tax and financial statement preparation for both individual and corporate clients.
• Performed complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, bank reconciliations, and depreciation schedules.
• Participated in various client write-up accounting work.
Harvest Sharon Fellowship Church – Financial Elder September 2014 – Present
Brothers Charities International – Founder & Managing Member for International Mission June 2000 – Present
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Tools: QuickBooks (15 yrs), PeachTree (10 yrs), Microsoft Office (15 yrs)
Year of birth
Total experience in accounting domain
My licenses & certifications
Expertise in accounting software other than QuickBooks
Expertise in payroll platforms
Expertise in business software packages
My starting fee for monthly bookkeeping services in USD
For businesses with less than $10,000 in monthly expenses
For businesses within $10,000 - $25,000 in monthly expenses
For businesses within $25,000 - $150,000 in monthly expenses
For businesses with over $150,000 in monthly expenses
Subscribe to my services
get a free price quote
We got your inputs. We will send you a free price quote in the next few hours.
Please do not resubmit.
For any assistance, please contact us.
We appreciate your business.
An error occurred.
Please make sure you are logged in.
Please check for any field highlighted in RED.
If the problem persists, please contact us.
Send me an email
Please login or sign up to send a mail
An error occurred
Please make sure you are logged in.
Please ensure you have responded to all the required fields.
If the problem persists, contact support using the chat box below.
Your message has been sent!